Details about Fulbright Graduate Scholarship for doctoral programs, 2017
Fulbright Graduate Scholarship for doctoral programs, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Any field of study . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 May 2017. This scholarship is provided by AMIDEAST and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, travel to and from the US, tuition, books, health insurance, and room and board . This scholarship is open for: Open to students of Tunisia.
- Deadline: 30 May 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, travel to and from the US, tuition, books, health insurance, and room and board
Fulbright Graduate Scholarship for doctoral programs, 2017 is open to students of Tunisia who wish to conduct research in the U.S.
- Applicants of Fulbright Graduate Scholarship for doctoral programs, 2017 must be nationals of and reside in Tunisia at the time of application.
- Applicants must be proficient in English or attend a Long Term English (LTE) program before the study program starts.
- Applicants are required to possess relevant academic credentials in their fields.
- Candidates applying for must be enrolled in a Ph.D. program in Tunisia and have begun working on their dissertations.
- Students who are U.S citizens or legal permanent residents (green cards holders) are ineligible to apply.
- Strong academic record, excellent English language skills and commitment to return to Tunisia are expected from the applicants.
- Applicants who haven't previously studied in the U.S will be given preference.
- Candidates who are applying for programs in the fields of science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) are highly encouraged are encouraged for Fulbright Graduate Scholarship for doctoral programs, 2017.
The applicants of must submit the following documents before the deadline:
- Confirmation receipt of submission of the application
- Copy of the biodata information page from the passport (if available)
- Score report of TOEFL iBT, ITP, or IELTS
- A certified copy of each original post-secondary transcript and diploma from and including the Baccalaureate
- A signed Signature form
- 3 recent passport-sized photos with applicant’s name written on the back
- An updated CV/résumé