Details about Fulbright Foreign Student Program for Tunisians, 2017
Fulbright Foreign Student Program for Tunisians, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the chosen university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 May 2017. This scholarship is provided by AMIDEAST and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, travel to and from the US, tuition, books, health insurance, and room and board . This scholarship is open for: Open to students of Tunisia.
- Deadline: 30 May 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, travel to and from the US, tuition, books, health insurance, and room and board
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program for Tunisians, 2017 is open to students of Tunisia who wish to pursue their Master's degree in the U.S.
- Students who are scheduled to graduate, recent graduates, and professionals from diverse academic, economic, social, and professional backgrounds can apply for the scholarship.
- Strong academic record, excellent English language skills and commitment to return to Tunisia are expected from the applicants.
- Applicants who haven't previously studied in the U.S will be given preference.
- Candidates who are applying for programs in the fields of science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) are highly encouraged are encouraged for Fulbright Foreign Student Program for Tunisians, 2017.
- Applicants must be proficient in English or attend a Long Term English (LTE) program before the study program starts.
- Applicants of Fulbright Foreign Student Program for Tunisians, 2017 must be nationals of and reside in Tunisia at the time of application.
- An equivalent of U.S. Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Applicants are required to possess relevant academic credentials in their fields.
- At least 2 years of work experience is required if applicants are interested in pursuing MBA.
The applicants of must submit the following documents before the deadline:
- Confirmation receipt of submission of the application
- Copy of the biodata information page from the passport (if available)
- Score report of TOEFL iBT, ITP, or IELTS
- A certified copy of each original post-secondary transcript and diploma from and including the Baccalaureate
- A signed Signature form
- 3 recent passport-sized photos with applicant’s name written on the back
- An updated CV/résumé