Details about Fulbright COMEXUS Scholarship
Fulbright COMEXUS Scholarship is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of All subjects offered except Medicine, Veterinary Medicine and Odontology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 08 Oct 2019. This scholarship is provided by Fulbright Program and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Monthly maintenance, book allowance and other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of US.
- Deadline: 08 Oct 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Monthly maintenance, book allowance and other benefits
Fulbright COMEXUS Scholarship offered by the Fulbright program for US students doing their masters or PhD to pursue a 9 months art or research project in Mexico. The value of the scholarship is:
Monthly maintenance, One round-trip international air ticket for the grantee, Book allowance, Fulbright medical benefit plan, Commission’s assistance with the visa paperwork, Additional dependent allowances.
- Applicant must be Fluent Spanish
- Must have a minimum degree: MS/MA or currently enrolled in a master’s program (Candidates who are not in a Master's program or higher will not be considered)
- Letter of affiliation from a Mexican academic institution.
- Applicants must not be studying, living or working in Mexico during the application process
- Applicants who currently have a temporary or permanent resident card to Mexico are not eligible to apply.
- Double citizenship candidates are eligible to apply.
To apply for the Fulbright COMEXUS Scholarship complete the application process by the deadline: 8th October 2019.