Details about Frost Scholarship Programme, 2022
Frost Scholarship Programme, 2022 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Oxford and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, 100% tuition fees + Â£14,296 for living allowances . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of Israel.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, 100% tuition fees + Â£14,296 for living allowances
Eligibility for Frost Scholarship Programme, 2022:
- The Frost Scholarship Programme is open to applicants of Israel.
- The candidates applying for Frost Scholarship Programme should be enrolled in an Israeli university.
- Applicants should not have pursued his/her education at an institution outside of Israel.
- Candidates should be applying to a master’s courses at Oxford.
- MSc Applied Statistics
- MSc Archaeological Science
- MST Archaeological Science
- MSc Biodiversity, Conservation & Management
- MSc Clinical Embryology
- MSc Computer Science
- MSc Endovascular Neurosurgery (Interventional Neuroradiology)
- MSc Environmental Change & Management
- MSc Global Health Science
- MSc History of Science, Medicine & Technology
- MSc Integrated Immunology
- MSc Mathematical & Computational Finance
- MSc Mathematical Modelling & Scientific Computing
- MSc Mathematical and Theoretical Physics
- MSc Mathematics & Foundations of Computer Science
- MSc Medical Anthropology
- MSc Nature, Society & Environmental Governance
- MSc Neuroscience
- MSc Pharmacology
- MST Philosophy of Physics
- MSc Psychological Research
- MSc Radiation Biology
- MSc Theoretical and Computational Chemistry
- MSc Water Science, Policy & Management
- The selection of the candidate for Frost Scholarship Programme is based on the academic merit.
- For the selection of the annual cohort of scholars, the university gives priority to the candidates in order to fulfill the aim of representing a range of subject areas.
Value of Frost Scholarship Programme, 2022:
- Scholarship includes 100% of University and college fees and a grant for living costs (atleast £14,553).