Details about Fresno County Medical Society Scholarship Foundation
Fresno County Medical Society Scholarship Foundation is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Medicine, Public Health. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 May 2016. This scholarship is provided by Fresno-Madera County Medical Society and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Tuition, Laboratory Fees, Books . This scholarship is open for: Open to Fresno or Madera county students.
- Deadline: 15 May 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Tuition, Laboratory Fees, Books
- Applicant must be a resident of Fresno or Madera County for one year or more.
- The applicant must be accepted into an osteopathic or allopathic medical school.
- Students who are waiting for an offer from the medical school can apply for the scholarship.
- Applicant must acquire a letter from the Dean of Admissions that validates the acceptance to the choice of school.
- Applicants must submit Academic Transcripts from the last year of school.
- Three Recommendation Letters from members of the school faculty.
- A School of Financial Aid Report.