Details about Freigeist Fellowships, 2017
Freigeist Fellowships, 2017 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Any area of research. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 12 Oct 2017. This scholarship is provided by Volkswagen Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, up to 1,000,000 towards the salary and non-personnel costs . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 12 Oct 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, up to 1,000,000 towards the salary and non-personnel costs
The Volkswagen Foundation is offering fellowships to young researchers in all disciplines and topics.
- The candidates applying for Freigeist Fellowships, 2017 should have a doctorate degree and should have obtained it not longer than 5 years.
- The applicants are expected to have changed their academic environment and moved to a new location by the start of the fellowship.
- The fellowship should be integrated with the university or an extramural research institution in Germany.
- The candidates should integrate a previously completed research stay in the proposed research project.
- The applicants for applying for Freigeist Fellowships, 2017 should submit curriculum vitae with thesis defense or doctoral viva and publications list.
- The candidates should also submit doctoral degree award's copy, a cover letter explaining their motivation, summary of the project in English and German in 1 page.
- The applicants are required to submit a project proposal describing its objectives, the potential for innovation, teaching concept, and reasons for choosing the host institution.
- The candidates should submit a working plan and schedule, cost quotations, references list, and the mentor's and the host institution's declaration.
- The applicants for Freigeist Fellowships, 2017 are assessed based on their personal qualifications.
- The candidates will also be evaluated based on the project's scientific quality and fit between their profile and the project proposal.
- The applicants will be selected on the basis of the capability of independent research.
Value of the fellowship
The Freigeist Fellowships, 2017 cover up to 1,000,000 Euro for the applicant's salary and non-personnel costs like travel expenses and equipment.