Details about Frank Brake MSc Scholarship 2017
Frank Brake MSc Scholarship 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Food Safety & Control. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Jun 2017. This scholarship is provided by London South Bank University (LSBU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £4,000 towards fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 30 Jun 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £4,000 towards fees
The London South Bank University is offering scholarships to UK, EU or International students on LSBU's MSc Food Safety and Control.
- The candidates applying for Frank Brake MSc Scholarship 2017 should have a conditional or unconditional offer of a place from the Univeristy on MSc Food Safety and Control.
- The applicants should have academic excellence.
- The qualifications obtained outside of the UK are assessed using NARIC.
- The candidates should show proof of commitment to their future career and previous academic achievement.
How to apply?
- The applicants for Frank Brake MSc Scholarship 2017 should have a conditional or unconditional offer from LSBU.
- Applicants are required to submit a completed application form.
- Scanned copies of the academic transcripts must be sent.
- The applicants for Frank Brake MSc Scholarship 2017 are selected based on their academic performance and proof of the candidate's commitment towards their future career is assessed.
- Applicants academic achievement and previous practical experience is evaluated.