Details about Food Safety & Security Graduate Fellowship 2017-18
Food Safety & Security Graduate Fellowship 2017-18 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Food Safety & Security. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Sep 2017. This scholarship is provided by Tel Aviv University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of Israel .
- Deadline: 01 Sep 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
Food Safety & Security Graduate Fellowship 2017-18 is offered by Manna Center Program for Food Safety and Security, which aims to encourage and enable research that will contribute to solving food security related challenges in Israel.
- The Food Safety & Security Graduate Fellowship 2017-18 is open applicants of Israel.
- Students of Tel Aviv at Masters and PhD level are eligible for the fellowship.
- The students applying can be of any discipline at Tel Aviv University, but the research of the candidate should be relevant to Food Safety and Food Security.
- The relevance of the research to food security and the academic excellence of the candidate is taken into consideration.
- The successful applicants of the fellowship are expected to attend the designated activities like workshops and field trips that will be organized throughout the year.
- The candidates applying for the Food Safety & Security Graduate Fellowship 2017-18 should submit a 250-word abstract of their research.
- The summary and presentation of their research at end of the year should also be included.