Details about FMSH Gerda Henkel Stiftung Postdoctoral Fellowships
FMSH Gerda Henkel Stiftung Postdoctoral Fellowships is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Social and global justice Progress. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 May 2016. This scholarship is provided by Foundation House of Human Sciences (FMSH) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 2,000 €/ month towards trasportation . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants outside of France.
- Deadline: 30 May 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 2,000 €/ month towards trasportation
- Applicants must have a doctorate's degree at the time of application.
- Familiarity with the French language is an advantage to the candidate.
- Applicants must have resided less than twelve months in France over the last three years.
- The application can be filed up to 6 years after the date of defense of the thesis.
Documents Required (in English or French)
- Curriculum vitae
- Doctoral degree
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Research project with indicative bibliography
- Maximum five-pages on Project Bibliography
- One welcome letter from the scientific head of the College of Global Studies.