Details about FAPESP Post-doctoral fellowships, 2017
FAPESP Post-doctoral fellowships, 2017 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Biochemistry. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Always Open. This scholarship is provided by São Paulo Research Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Provides R$ 6.819,30 + Research Contingency Funds . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Always Open
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Provides R$ 6.819,30 + Research Contingency Funds
The São Paulo Research Foundation is offering FAPESP Post-doctoral fellowships, 2017 to distinguished researchers with a recent doctorate degree and a successful research track record.
- Candidates applying FAPESP Post-doctoral fellowships, 2017 must have received a doctorate not more than seven years before the beginning of the PD fellowship.
- Full-time dedication of the students to the research project is required for the fellowship.
- The fellowship recipients must not be formally or informally employed and should not be receiving any fellowship from other entities, salary or remuneration during the term of the fellowship.
- Candidates are not supposed to make any modifications (initial plan, dates etc.) to the project without prior consent from the Foundation.
- Recipients of FAPESP Post-doctoral fellowships, 2017 must submit scientific reports and reports on the application of the Research Contingency Funds.
- Scientific reports accompanied by the requested documentation must be submitted within the time frame given in the Terms of Award (TA).
- Fellows are not to leave their institutions unless it is to carry out field research or a research placement with the endorsement of the supervisor and the authorization of FAPESP.