Details about Family Scholarship, 2017
Family Scholarship, 2017 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All subjects except Pharmacy, Theology, Distance Learning, Medicine and Agricultural Technology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Queen's University Belfast and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 10% off on tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to International applicants (other than the UK).
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 10% off on tuition fees
- The Queen's University Belfast is offering scholarships to International applicants to a full-time undergraduate program at the University.
- The candidates applying for Family Scholarship, 2017 should be children, spouses, or siblings of current students or Queen's University Belfast alumni.
- The applicants should be enrolling into an undergraduate program for full-time at the University.
- The candidates should have an offer of a place from the University in a full-time program.
- The applicants are expected to meet any academic and language conditions attached to their offer.
- The candidates studying on a part-time basis or on foundation degrees or distance learning programs are not eligible.
- The applicants paying NI/GB/EU fees are not eligible.
- The candidates applying for Family Scholarship, 2017 are not required to submit a separate application for the scholarship.
- The scholarship will be given automatically to students who are eligible.
- The recipients of Family Scholarship, 2017 get 10% discount off the tuition fees.