Details about Family Scholarship 2022
Family Scholarship 2022 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All subjects except Pharmacy, Theology, Distance Learning, Medicine and Agricultural Technology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Queens University Belfast and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, 20% reduction on Year 1 fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to International applicants (other than the UK).
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, 20% reduction on Year 1 fees
The Family Scholarship 2022 is exclusively for new International students beginning an eligible full-time programme in the academic year 2022/23 at the Queen's University Belfast campus and are the children, grandchildren or siblings of Queen's alumni or current Queen's University Belfast students.
Eligibility for the Family Scholarships 2022 :
- The Queen's University Belfast is offering scholarships to International applicants to a full-time undergraduate program at the University.
- The candidates applying for Family Scholarship 2022 should be children, spouses, or siblings of current students or Queen's University Belfast alumni.
- The applicants should be enrolling on an undergraduate program full-time at the University.
- The candidates should have an offer of a place from the University in a full-time program.
- The applicants are expected to meet any academic and language conditions attached to their offer.
- The candidates studying on a part-time basis or on foundation degrees or distance learning programs are not eligible.
- The applicants paying NI/GB/EU fees are not eligible.
- The candidates applying for Family Scholarship 2022 are not required to submit a separate application for the scholarship.
- The scholarship will be given automatically to students who are eligible.
- The students must be self-funded.
Value of the Family Scholarship 2022 :
This scholarship is awarded as a discount for the first year only and is deducted from gross tuition fees. The scholarship cannot be used in place of any required deposit and no cash alternative is available.