Details about Faculty Of Law Tasmanian International Scholarship, 2018
Faculty Of Law Tasmanian International Scholarship, 2018 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Faculty of Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Tasmania and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 25% reduction in registered tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to international applicants (other than Australia).
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 25% reduction in registered tuition fees
- The University of Tasmania is offering Faculty of Law Tasmanian International Scholarship, 2018 to international applicants to pursue postgraduate and undergraduate programs at the University of Tasmania.
- The applicants for Faculty of Law Tasmanian International Scholarship, 2018 should apply to one of the eligible programs offered by the Faculty of Law.
- The candidates should be international students and should not be from Australia.
- The applicants for the undergraduate program should have year 12th qualification and applicants for the postgraduate program should have a degree equivalent to Australian Bachelor's degree.
- The students are assessed automatically based on their international student application.
- The applicants are evaluated based on their academic achievement, in degree, secondary and diploma level courses.
- The candidates will be informed about the scholarship if they submit their final results.
- The recipients will be given 25% reduction in registered tuition fees.
- The recipients of Faculty of Law Tasmanian International Scholarship, 2018 should get at least a pass result on every unit to retain this scholarship.
- The applicants should provide English language proficiency proof, proof of academic qualifications and previous studies.