Details about Faculty of Law Masters International Scholarship
Faculty of Law Masters International Scholarship is offered for Masters degree in the field of Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 12 Jun 2023. This scholarship is provided by John Monash foundation and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, $20,000 for one year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: John Monash foundation
- Deadline: 12 Jun 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, $20,000 for one year
- Enrolling in the Master of Laws, full-time as a Monash student, attending the Monash Law City Campus
- Achieved in the top 5% of your previous studies or demonstrated outstanding achievement in a combination of your studies and your work-based learning.
- Applicants will be assessed on their entire academic record, with a distinction average (or equivalent) preferred.
- Applicants will be assessed on their personal aspiration statement (500 words).