Details about Exploit Your Talent
Exploit Your Talent is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Economics, Law, Social Sciences, Humanities, Medicine, Healthcare, Science . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Oct 2015. This scholarship is provided by The University of Milan and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, €10,000 + enrolment fee exemption . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 15 Oct 2015
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, €10,000 + enrolment fee exemption
20 scholarships for students enrolled in the academic year 2015/16 for the first year of a Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or Single Cycle degree programme, who demonstrate a particular talent in any cultural, artistic, sporting, professional or other field.
What it covers?
Each scholarship amounts to €10,000 + enrolment fee exemption.
- The competition is open to students enrolled in the academic year 2015/16 for the first year of a Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or Single Cycle degree programme, who demonstrate particular talent in any cultural, artistic, sporting, professional or other field.
- Students who enrol in a Master Degree after the notice deadline can also apply for participation; in this case, the scholarship will be awarded only after registration.
Documents to be submitted:
The following documents must be submitted with the application form:
- Curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter
- Documents demonstrating the specific talent: certificates, awards, publications, articles and any other document considered useful.
The university reserves the right to request any other document deemed necessary for a
more complete evaluation of the application.
Results of the competition:
- The scholarship will be awarded by a special Committee appointed by the Rector. The committee will assess the applications and draw up a ranking list that will be notified on the website www.unimi.it in the section Scholarships by 30 October 2015.
- The scholarship cannot be combined with other scholarships or other types of financing and will be withdrawn in case of proven incompatibility.
Payment of the scholarship:
The scholarship will be paid in two instalments of 5000 Euros each:
- the first after approval of the ranking list;
- the second if the holder has earned 80% of the credits available for the year by 10 August 2016.
Exemption of fees:
- Holders of Exploit your Talent scholarships are exempted from university enrolment fees and other dues.
- The first instalment paid at enrolment will be automatically refunded, except for the regional education tax and a contribution for expenses, total 215 Euros.
Renewal of the scholarship:
The scholarship may be renewed for subsequent years provided the holder has earned 90% of the university credits available for the previous academic year by 30 September of the academic year of enrolment.