Details about Experimental Postdoc position, University of Amsterdam 2022
Experimental Postdoc position, University of Amsterdam 2022 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Quantum information for Quantum Matter. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jul 2022. This scholarship is provided by University of Amsterdam and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, € 2,846 to € 4,490 gross per month . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of Netherlands.
- Deadline: 31 Jul 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, € 2,846 to € 4,490 gross per month
The optical spectroscopy lab at the van der Waals - Zeeman institute for experimental physics at the University of Amsterdam offers post-doctoral students with a postdoctoral fellowship for the duration of 2 years.
- The candidates applying for Experimental Postdoc position, University of Amsterdam is expected have a strong experimental background in strongly correlated electron physics.
- Applicants with previous experience in optical spectroscopy or other experience with other spectroscopic techniques are preferred.
- The applicants of Experimental Postdoc position, University of Amsterdam should submit a curriculum vitae.
- Candidates should attach a motivation letter that includes an explanation of why the candidates have chosen to apply for this specific position with a statement and also the candidates' research experience and interests and how these relate to this project.
- Should include the link to Google Scholar profile or list of publications.
- Applicants need to attach title and summary of the PhD thesis.