Details about Excellence Programme (MSc/Non-EEA) 2022
Excellence Programme (MSc/Non-EEA) 2022 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All subjects . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Feb 2022. This scholarship is provided by Wageningen University and Research Center and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fee + other expenses . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities except EEA and Switzerland.
- Deadline: 01 Feb 2022
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fee + other expenses
Excellence Programme (MSc/Non-EEA) 2022 is offered by Wageningen University and Research, it is a public university in Wageningen, Netherlands, specializing in technical and engineering subjects and an important centre for life sciences and agricultural research. This Scholarship is offered by this University to attract outstanding students for a Masters programme.
Eligibility for the Excellence Programme (MSc/Non-EEA) 2022 :
- Open to all nationalities except EEA and Switzerland.
- Have to be applied for any of the MSc programmes at Wageningen University and Research before last date i.e 1st February 2022.
- You need to submit or upload one or two recommendation letters in the application which are written by the dean, academic supervisor who defines your academic expertise and your talents.
- You should be having a high GPA i.e 80% or more, first-class BSc graduation or equivalent.
Value of the Excellence Programme (MSc/Non-EEA) 2022 :
- You will be offered the tuition fee of 24 months i.e for the duration of the programme.
- A budget for one Europe seminar which includes travel, stay and registration fee.
- A budget will be allocated for you to participate in the 'reach your full potential programme'
Selection procedure for Excellence Programme (MSc/Non-EEA) 2022 :
these are the steps for the selection procedure of this excellence programme :
- The very first step is the application for the Wageningen University and Research - Excellence Programme (MSc/Non-EEA) 2022 i.e by 1st February 2022.
- After applying for this scholarship, if you get shortlisted then you will be invited through email on 18th April 2022 to participate in the excellence programme selection process.
- In the selection process, you need to clear the assignment, for which the last date is on 2nd May.
- If necessary, candidates will be invited for the interview round which takes place on 19th or 20th May.
- the results of the selection process will be declared on 24th May.