Details about EuReCa International PhD Program
EuReCa International PhD Program is offered for PhD degree in the field of Biology and Cancer studies. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Jan 2021. This scholarship is provided by Curie Institute (Paris) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Travel grants, accommodation or registration fees. . This scholarship is open for: Open to International Students.
- Deadline: 28 Jan 2021
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Travel grants, accommodation or registration fees.
EuReCa (Europe research & Care) is Institut Curie's international Phd Program which provides PhD students to explore the inter-discilplinary, inter-sectorial, and international training. It also includes an opportunity of undertaking secondments in partner's institutions. EuReCa PhD fellows will carry out research in a vibrant environment based on the pluridisciplinary approaches and excellence offered by over 85 research groups.
Eligibility of the EuReCa International PhD Program:
- Applicants from all countries are eligible.
- Applicants must be in possession of (or be about to obtain) a European master degree or equivalent master's degree which would formally entitle them to embark on a doctorate.
- Early-stage researchers (ESR) shall at the call deadline be in the first four years (full-time equivalent research experience) of their research careers and have not been awarded a doctoral degree.
Benefits of the EuReCa International PhD Program:
Travel grants, accommodation or registration fees. Applicants can additionally seek financial help from their host laboratory to attend meetings, summer schools, conferences or courses abroad.
Benefits of completing this program:
- Excellence in Research
- International environment of inter-disciplinary skilling
- Personalized Career Development Plan (PCDP)
- Cutting-edge transversal and core facilities
- Travel grants
Last date to apply for the EuReCa International PhD Program is 28th January 2021