Details about ETH Zurich Research Grants, 2018
ETH Zurich Research Grants, 2018 is offered for PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of Science and Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Mar 2018. This scholarship is provided by ETH Zurich (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, CHF 15,00,000 - 500,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Degree: PhD, Post Doc
- Provided by: ETH Zurich (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich)
- Deadline: 01 Mar 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, CHF 15,00,000 - 500,000
ETH Zurich Research Grants, 2018 are being granted to encourage highly original and creative research that might result in new technologies.
- The PI will submit the grant applicant for one or more co-applicants.
- The PI must be an ETH Zurich employee with at least an earned doctorate or equivalent qualification and at least a 50 % ETH Zurich position.
- An application under specific conditions must be submitted by assistant professors, whose employment formally ends before the planned duration of the project.
- The ETH Zurich Research Grants, 2018 are awarded to one Ph.D. student.
- Post-doctoral research positions will be funded only exceptionally.
The applicants of ETH Zurich Research Grants, 2018 must submit the following documents before the deadline:
- A CV in 1 page with list of publications done during the past 5 years
- A final report on each funded project that was completed within 3 years prior to the grant
- A list of active grants and submitted grant applications of the PI and the ETH Zurich co-applicants
- A list of at least five suggested external reviewers
- Price quotes for costly materials and services