Details about Erasmus Scholarships, 2017
Erasmus Scholarships, 2017 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 13 Jan 2017. This scholarship is provided by European Commission and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fees+full insurance coverage+other mandatory costs . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationalities.
- Deadline: 13 Jan 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fees+full insurance coverage+other mandatory costs
- The Erasmus Scholarships, 2017 are offered to pursue postgraduate studies in Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modeling.
- The scholarships are offered to nationals of partner and program countries.
- The partner countries are EU and non-EU countries that have established a National Agency and which participate fully in the Erasmus+ program.
- The partner country students should not be residents nor have carried out their main activity for more than a total of 12 months in the last five years in any program country.
- The partner countries are those which do not participate fully in the Erasmus+ program.
- All non-Erasmus+ program countries are considered as partner countries.
- The applicants for Erasmus Scholarships, 2017 should submit curriculum vitae, a motivation letter, and copies of university diplomas and transcripts.
- The candidates should also submit two recommendation letters, a compliance letter signed and scanned, and residence proof.
- The applicants are required to submit a copy of all the pages of the passport and a copy of the English test results.
- The Erasmus Scholarships, 2017 covers the tuition fees, travels and installation costs, and a monthly subsistence allowance.
- The scholarship also covers full insurance coverage and any other mandatory costs.