Details about Erasmus Mundus Scholarships, 2017
Erasmus Mundus Scholarships, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Astronomy & Astrophysics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 18 Feb 2017. This scholarship is provided by Erasmus Mundus and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, upto 9000 EUR depending upon student category . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 18 Feb 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, upto 9000 EUR depending upon student category
- The Erasmus Mundus Scholarships, 2017 is offered to applicants from all nationalities to pursue a master degree program in Astronomy and Astrophysics.
- The applicants should have a first higher education degree or equivalent level of learning according to national legislation.
- The candidates applying for Erasmus Mundus Scholarships, 2017 who have already received an EMJMD scholarship or an Erasmus Mundus Master Course/Joint Doctorate scholarship cannot apply for another scholarship.
- The scholarship holders should not receive another scholarship from EU to pursue the same course for the duration of the scholarship.
- The applicants are assessed based on the relevance of the project (40 points) and project's quality and design (up to 20 points).
- The candidates will also be evaluated based on the project team's quality (up to 20 points) and its impact (up to 20 points).
- The recipients of Erasmus Mundus Scholarships, 2017 get 9 000 EUR per year for an applicant from a Partner Country and 4 500 EUR per year for an applicant from a Programme Country.