Details about Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2019
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2019 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Subjects offered by the universities. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Mar 2019. This scholarship is provided by Erasmus Mundus and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, EUR 1,000/year + benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 01 Mar 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, EUR 1,000/year + benefits
Erasmus Mundus EMLex programme is proposed in order to bring the international programme to students from several University. It is a two-year Master's programme and provides Scholarship named Erasmus Mundus Scholarship.
Eligibility for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2019:
- The applicants of all nationalities can apply but are divided into two categories:
- Partner Countries: non-EU countries with the exception of Turkey, Macedonia, Serbia, Norway, Liechtenstein, and Iceland
- Programme Countries: 28 EU member states + Turkey, Macedonia, Serbia, Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland
- The applicants must have a higher education degree from :
- Computational/Applied) Linguistics
- (Foreign) Languages
- Book Studies / Library
- Information Science or other relevant disciplines
- The applicant must satisfy the program's language requirement.
Value of Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2019:
- The value of Erasmus Mundus scholarship vary for students in different categories:
- Partner Countries: EUR 4,500 per semester.
- Programme Countries: EUR 2,250 per semester.
Deadline for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2019:
- The last date to apply for Erasmus Mundus scholarship is 1st March 2019.