Details about Equity And Merit Scholarships
Equity And Merit Scholarships is offered for Masters degree in the field of Management and Information Systems, and Human Resource Management and Development. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Manchester and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, Tuition fees, course materials and the exam expenses . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals from Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda and Ethiopia..
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, Tuition fees, course materials and the exam expenses
Eligibility for Equity And Merit Scholarships:
- The candidates should have applied and received an offer (unconditional) from the university.
- Applicants should be interested in working towards a Master's program.
- Candidates should have a First Class honours first degree or equivalent in their previous degree.
- English language requirements are taken into consideration and the candidate should have an overall score of 6.5 in IELTS and the individual scores being 6.5 in writing and no other subsections below 6.0.
The candidates applying should submit a 500-word statement which should explain how they will apply their learning to develop a credible career track into development leadership and should be sent through email.
The recipient of Equity And Merit Scholarship will get tuition fees, course materials, and the exam expenses incurred by the applicant.
- Deadline for applicants from Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda is 31st October 2017.
- Deadline for applicants from Ethiopia is 31st January 2018.
NOTE: Applications for applicants from Ethiopia will be available from 20th December 2017.