Details about Engineering International Scholar Award
Engineering International Scholar Award is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Science and Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Toronto and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to $20,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Up to $20,000 per year
Engineering International Scholar Award is offered by the University of Toronto for students planning to pursue their undergraduate dgrees in the Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering at any University outside Canada. The value of the scholarship is a maximum of $20,000 for a period of 4 years.
- Applicants must be undergraduate students entering the first year of any program in the Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering
- Must be enrolled in a secondary school outside of Canada
- Must have demonstrated leadership through involvement in the school or the broader community
To apply for the Engineering International Scholar Award complete and submit the application.