Details about Endeavour Vocational Education And Training (VET) Scholarships
Endeavour Vocational Education And Training (VET) Scholarships is offered for Diploma, Training & Short courses degree in the field of Any field of study . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Jun 2016. This scholarship is provided by Australian government and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, â€‹$6,500 per semester towards tuition fee + Other allowances . This scholarship is open for: Open to selected nationalities.
- Deadline: 30 Jun 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, â€‹$6,500 per semester towards tuition fee + Other allowances
- The candidates applying for Endeavour Vocational Education and Training (VET) Scholarship should be working towards an Australian Diploma or Advanced Diploma or an Associate Degree.
- The duration of funding will be for 1 to 2.5 years.
- The funding provided will be â€‹$6,500 per semester and a total value of up to $131,000.
- The successful applicants will receive a travel allowance of $3,000 and also a provision to pay up to $4,500
- $2,000 towards establishment allowance for fellowships or $4,000 for scholarships.
- A monthly stipend of $3,000 is provided.
- Scholarships also include health insurance and travel insurance for the full category duration.