Details about Emirates Cardiac Society Scholarships, 2018-19
Emirates Cardiac Society Scholarships, 2018-19 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Clinical research. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Harvard University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition+accommodation+material costs . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition+accommodation+material costs
- The Harvard is offering scholarships to for Clinical Research Training Program.
- The Emirates Cardiac Society Scholarships, 2018-19 is given to candidates who have a cardiology background or an interest in pursuing a career in that field.
- The UAE nationals will be given preference.
- The candidates must submit a scholarship statement emphasizing their interest in the cardiac scene or cardiology and its career benefits.
- The applicants for Emirates Cardiac Society Scholarships, 2018-19 must submit a personal statement on how this scholarship will help them in the participation of Clinical Research Training program.
- The recipients of Emirates Cardiac Society Scholarships, 2018-19 get ICRT tuition fees, accommodation, and course related materials for the two workshops in the UAE.