Details about Emile Boutmy Scholarships for Non-EU Students at Sciences Po (Bachelors)
Emile Boutmy Scholarships for Non-EU Students at Sciences Po (Bachelors) is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Subjects that are offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 22 Feb 2023. This scholarship is provided by Sciences Po and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, upto €13,190 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except European Union nationals.
- Deadline: 22 Feb 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, upto €13,190
Eligibility Criteria :
Students must be first-time applicants, from a non-European Union country, whose household does not file taxes within the European Union, and admitted to the Undergraduate or Master's program to be eligible for the scholarship.
Students who are not eligible are:
- Swiss and Norwegian applicants, since they may be entitled to CROUS scholarships
- Candidates who have dual citizenship, including an EU citizenship
- Candidates from Quebec for master’s degree (since they may take advantage of sliding scale fees like European applicants). Candidates from Quebec for a bachelor’s degree are eligible
Bachelor dual degree candidates (unless as part of a specific agreement)
- Exchange students
- Candidates applying via the French graduate admission procedure
Value of the award: €3,600 -€13,190 per year
Deadline: 22 February 2023