Details about EMBO Short-Term Fellowships, 2019
EMBO Short-Term Fellowships, 2019 is offered for Training & Short courses degree in the field of Molecular Biology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Always Open. This scholarship is provided by European Molecular Biology Organization (EMBO) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Travel costs and subsistence of the fellow . This scholarship is open for: Open to all Nationalities.
- Deadline: Always Open
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Travel costs and subsistence of the fellow
Eligibility for EMBO Short-Term Fellowships:
- Short-Term Fellowships are programmes that promote exchanges between two laboratories in different countries.
- Applicants should Ph.D. students within the last 10 years or pre-doctoral scientists or the scientists who obtained their Ph.D. degree.
- Anyone either home or host laboratory must be EMBC Member State.
- On successful completion of the fellowship, the applicants must return to their home laboratory for at least six months.
- The applications should be at least three months before the proposed date of starting.
- The applicants quality, research project and also receiving laboratory is taken into consideration. The projected benefit to the home laboratory of the applicant is supposed to be the major criteria for selection
- The priority of funding depends on the applicant's research experience.
Value of EMBO Short-Term Fellowships:
- The successful applicants of EMBO Short-Term Fellowships will receive:
- Travel expenses.