Details about EMBL Fellowships, 2018
EMBL Fellowships, 2018 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Molecular Biology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 12 Sep 2018. This scholarship is provided by European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 12 Sep 2018
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, .
- The European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) is offering postdoctoral fellowships (EIPOD) to all nationalities. EMBL is a molecular biology research institute. The EIPOD program emphasizes EMBL’s interdisciplinary research. The EIPOD program offers three types of career modules, Interdisciplinary EIPOD, International/inter-institutional EIPOD, Intersectorial EIPOD.
- The applicants can choose any of the three above-mentioned pathways at the application stage or the first 18 months of the fellowship.
- The applicant for EMBL Fellowships, 2018 can be of any nationality.
- The candidates should have a Ph.D. or 4 years of research experience.
- The applicants who are pursuing their postdoctoral research in other institution are eligible.
- The candidates who are postdocs at EMBl are also eligible if their EMBL affiliation does not exceed 12 months in the last three years.
- The applicants are expected to have high motivation and interest in new research areas.
- The candidates with backgrounds such as mathematics, chemistry, biology, computer science, engineering, physics, biochemistry, medicine, molecular biology etc are eligible.
- The applicants selected for EMBL Fellowships, 2018 get secure funding for 3 years, pension access, healthcare benefits.