Details about ELMV Early Bird Waiver 2021
ELMV Early Bird Waiver 2021 is offered for Masters, MBA degree in the field of All the courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Mar 2021. This scholarship is provided by Ecole de Management Leonard de Vinci (EMLV) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, covers 20% of the tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all International countries.
- Deadline: 31 Mar 2021
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, covers 20% of the tuition fees
Early Bird Waiver award is an exclusive opportunity to enjoy an MBA or MSc degree programme at École de Management Léonard de Vinci Business School in France. The school prepares students to contribute to the management of multiple transformations brought on by emerging technology, as well as to interact in a transversal and hybrid manner.
Eligibility criteria of the EMLV Early Bird Waiver 2021:
- All International applicants are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must demonstrate outstanding academic, professional, or personal qualities.
- All Applicants are eligible to apply to the EMLV MBA and MSc programmes for October 2021 entry.
Note: All eligible candidates who finalise their enrolment on their chosen programme by making the deposit payment before March 31, 2021 will automatically be granted the Early Bird waiver.
Value of the of the EMLV Early Bird Waiver 2021:
- Successful applicants will receive a waiver of 20% of the tuition fee for the 2021-22 academic session at EMLV, ESILV or IIM.
Deadline for the EMLV Early Bird Waiver 2021:
- The last date to apply for the EMLV Early Bird Waiver is 21st March 2021.