Details about EDF And Oracle E-Accessibility Scholarship, 2016-17
EDF And Oracle E-Accessibility Scholarship, 2016-17 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT). You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Sep 2016. This scholarship is provided by The European Disability Forum and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, €8,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens and residents of EU.
- Deadline: 15 Sep 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, €8,000
EDF and Oracle e-Accessibility Scholarship offers 8.000 EUR to the disabled students in EU with Information and Communication Technologies (ICT).
- The candidate applying for EDF and Oracle e-Accessibility Scholarship, 2016-17 should be a citizen or resident of EU and enrolled at any EU universities or online universities for 2016-17.
- The applicant should be in the fields of Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
- The candidate should have a disability and a strong academic record.
- The applicants for DF and Oracle e-Accessibility Scholarship, 2016-17 are expected to submit a background information with contact details and intended and current universities.
- The students are expected to submit a curriculum vitae and proposed project summary in 2-5 pages in English.
- The applicants should also submit a disability proof, educational certificates, and recommendation letter.
- The students are evaluated on the basis of the project thesis and in which the accessibility of disabled persons to ICT should be taken into the consideration and a solution for that should be provided.
- The candidates and their thesis are judged on the academic levels, the quality and the originality of the project.
- The project undertaken by the student must be an integral component of their educational program.