Details about Economic And Social Development Scholarship
Economic And Social Development Scholarship is offered for Masters degree in the field of Anthropology, Development Studies/International Development, Economics, Education, Gender Studies, International Relations, Human Rights and Migration Studies.. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 29 Mar 2022. This scholarship is provided by University of Sussex and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Â£5,000 fee waiver . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka..
- Deadline: 29 Mar 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Â£5,000 fee waiver
University of Sussex is offering masters scholarship for the students from India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka. A £5,000 fee waive for a student who will contribute to the economic or social development of their country when they return on completion of their studies. Awards will be made on the basis of academic merit and future potential in either economic development activity or social development activity in students’ home country.
Eligibility: In order to be considered for the Economic and Social Development Scholarship you must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a nationals from, and resident in, one of the following countries: India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka.
- Have applied for and been offered a place on a full time Master’s degree in the following subject areas only: Anthropology, Development Studies/International Development (including the Institute of Development Studies), Economics, Education (including MA in Childhood and Youth Studies), Gender Studies, International Relations, Human Rights, Migration Studies.
- Be classified to pay fees at the ‘overseas’ rate.
- Intend to remain on the programme for which the scholarship is offered.