Details about ECNU Shanghai Government Scholarship, 2021
ECNU Shanghai Government Scholarship, 2021 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Shanghai Municipal Peoples Government and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fee and other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to all International students.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fee and other benefits
Shanghai Municipal Government Scholarship has established this scholarship with the aims to enhance the development of international student education in Shanghai and encourage more and more outstanding international students and scholars to ECNU. Shanghai Government Scholarship is for the excellent international students who apply for the undergraduate, graduate or PhD program at East China Normal University.
Eligibility criteria for the ECNU Shanghai Government Scholarship, 2021:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
- Applicants for pre-college program must have high school diploma and be under 23.
- Applicants for bachelor degree program must have high school diploma and be under 25.
- Applicants for master degree program must have bachelor degree and be under 35.
- Applicants for doctoral degree program must have master degree and under 40.
Note: Applicants who have won the Chinese Government Scholarship or any scholarship offered by other organizations are not entitled to apply SGS.
Value of the ECNU Shanghai Government Scholarship, 2021:
Successful applicants of the ECNU Shanghai Government Scholarship, 2021 will receive the following benefits-
- Type A (Full scholarship): Exempt from tuition fee, and accommodation on campus; provide comprehensive medical insurance and monthly living expense (Doctoral program: CNY3500; Graduate program: CNY3000; Undergraduate program: CNY2500)
- Type B (Partial scholarship): Exempt from tuition fee, and provide comprehensive medical insurance.