Details about Ecclesiastical Insurance Bursary
Ecclesiastical Insurance Bursary is offered for Masters degree in the field of Sustainable Heritage. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 25 Jul 2016. This scholarship is provided by University College London (UCL) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Â£20,000 - Covers the cost of fees and a stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open to UK nationals.
- Deadline: 25 Jul 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Â£20,000 - Covers the cost of fees and a stipend
- The Bursary is Open to MSc applicants.
- UK nationals are eligible for the Bursary.
- The Bursary is to subject to satisfactory progress for the duration of the course.
- Applicants of the Bursary will be expected to meet or correspond with Ecclesiastical Insurance.
- Applicants are required to prepare a summary report on their experiences at the end of the Bursary.
- The Past and current holders of the Bursary will be expected to attend an annual event organized by the Institute for Sustainable Heritage and Ecclesiastical Insurance.