Details about Early Bird Acceptance Grant - International Students
Early Bird Acceptance Grant - International Students is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Dec 2022. This scholarship is provided by La Trobe University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 5% of the First year Tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all Nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Dec 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 5% of the First year Tuition fees
International students applying for an undergraduate or postgraduate course to study at La Trobe University can be rewarded a bonus grant for completing their admission process early. Recipients will automatically be eligible to receive an Early Bird Acceptance Grant of 5% of the first-year tuition fees.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Be a new International student applying to study in any intake in 2022
- Be a full fee-paying student (Non-sponsored).
- Meet all the conditions outlined in the offer, accept the offer, and pay the required deposit mentioned on the offer, within a stated deadline.
Deadline - 31st December 2022