Details about DPTI Civil Engineering Scholarship, 2017
DPTI Civil Engineering Scholarship, 2017 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Civil Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Jul 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Adelaide and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $6,000/year . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian or New Zealand citizens, or permanent residents of Australia.
- Deadline: 28 Jul 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $6,000/year
The Department of Planning, Transport & Infrastructure at the University of Adelaide is offering DPTI Civil Engineering Scholarship, 2017 to current students of Bachelor of Engineering at the University.
- Applicants of DPTI Civil Engineering Scholarship, 2017 should be in the third year of the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)(Civil & Environmental) or Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)(Civil & Structural) at the University.
- Applicants must be studying on a full-time basis as Commonwealth supported students.
- Applicants should be interested in transport related Engineering.
- Candidates applying for DPTI Civil Engineering Scholarship, 2017 must be either citizens or permanent residents of Australia or citizens of New Zealand.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of academic merit, written statements and interview skills.