Details about Doctoral Scholarships At The University Kassel, 2017
Doctoral Scholarships At The University Kassel, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Nov 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Kassel and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals of Germany .
- Deadline: 01 Nov 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
- The University of Kassel is offering scholarships to pursue a doctoral program for 2 years.
- The Doctoral Scholarships at the University Kassel, 2017 aims to provide support to graduate students to study at the University of Kassel.
- The applicants for Doctoral Scholarships at the University Kassel, 2017 should not be more than 35 years of age.
- The candidate's age limit can be increased by one year per child.
- The applicant's limit can also be increased if he/she has completed the professional training before the study.
- The candidate should make an application to extend the grant period in case of child birth.
- The applicants are expected to submit a curriculum vitae in a tabular form, printed application form, a cover letter supporting the application.
- The candidates applying for Doctoral Scholarships at the University Kassel, 2017 should submit applicant's income proof, copies of university certificates and German advanced level qualifications.
- The applicants should also submit a planned doctorate summary not exceeding 3000 characters and planned dissertation's exposé.
- The applicants should also submit a signed report from supervisor, certification of admission into the university and supervision timetable for the promotion of junior researchers of 8 October 2012.
- The recipients will get EUR 1,100 per month and a child care allowance of EUR 200 per month the child care costs should be shown.
- The additional income per year is limited to EUR 6000.