Details about Doctoral Scholarship In Co-production
Doctoral Scholarship In Co-production is offered for PhD degree in the field of Co-production. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 17 Jan 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Edinburgh and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fees + Â£14,057 stipend + Research Support Grant (Â£750) + Fieldwork grant (Â£450) . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 17 Jan 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fees + Â£14,057 stipend + Research Support Grant (Â£750) + Fieldwork grant (Â£450)
The Centre for Service Excellence (CenSE) is an inter-disciplinary research and engagement centre within University of Edinburgh Business School. It is offering a fully funded PhD studentship on Co-Production.
Eligibility: Applicants should:
- have a Master’s degree from an accredited UK or overseas university, with above-average academic achievement in any management discipline, public management, public administration, public policy, and/or social policy.
- have an IELTS score of least 7.0 (for applicants whose native language is not English), with no score lower than 6.0 in each section, or the equivalent from our approved list of certificates.
- meet our full eligibility criteria for the PhD programme
- The successful applicant will undertake developmental activities that may include research development and training for tutoring. As part of their studentship, they will be expected to contribute tutorial support to our teaching programmes during the second and third years of their studentship, for a maximum of eight hours per week.