Details about Doctoral Research Fellowships Within Internet Governance
Doctoral Research Fellowships Within Internet Governance is offered for PhD degree in the field of Internet Governance. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Oslo and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, NOK 430 500 to 483 700 - gross per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 15 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, NOK 430 500 to 483 700 - gross per year
- Candidates must hold a Norwegian master degree in law or its equivalent.
- Any other education at the same level may be accepted.
- Applicants are required to have excellent academic merit.
- Applicants must be proficient in both written and spoken English.
- A good command of a Scandinavian language is also a plus, although it is not mandatory.
- Applicants must submit a letter of application in English.
- Candidates must submit their research proposal in maximum five pages.
- A detailed copy of the applicant's CV must be submitted.
- Applicants are required to submit copies of their academic transcripts.
- Applicants must submit an explanation of foreign university grading systems.
- A complete publication list in English must be provided.