Details about Doctoral Research Fellowship - Nordic hospitalities at University of Oslo, 2017
Doctoral Research Fellowship - Nordic hospitalities at University of Oslo, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Topics related to Nordic hospitalities. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 27 Jan 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Oslo and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Salary NOK 432 700 to 489 300 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 27 Jan 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Salary NOK 432 700 to 489 300 per year
The University of Oslo is offering a Ph.D. Research Fellowship available at the Departement of Criminology and Sociology of Law, Faculty of Law.
- The Ph.D. candidates applying for Doctoral Research Fellowship - Nordic hospitalities at University of Oslo, 2017 must have received a Masters degree of high quality in the sociology of law, criminology or equivalent field.
- A degree in social science or other disciplines which cover theories and methods that are relevant to criminology and migration are considered equivalent fields.
- Candidates must be able to speak and write fluently in the language used by the academic institution since project language is English.
- Applications for Doctoral Research Fellowship - Nordic hospitalities at University of Oslo, 2017 are evaluated based on the quality of project description.
- Personal and academic ability of the student to carry out the project within the allotted time is given emphasis on.
- Students must possess good co-operative skills, and the ability to successfully join in academic collaboration within and across disciplines in order to be selected for The Ph.D. candidates applying for Doctoral Research Fellowship - Nordic hospitalities at University of Oslo, 2017.
- Candidates applying for the scholarship must include their cover letter that includes research interests and (statement of motivation.
- Applicants must send their curriculum vitae that should summarize scientific publications, positions, education, academic work.
- Copies of certificates and academic diplomas that are certified should be included. In case if the original language is not English or a Scandinavian language, an English language translation must also be provided.
- Project description not more than 5 pages including a progress plan must be submitted by the candidates.
- A list of up to 3 references which should include the details: Name, relation to the candidate, e-mail address, and telephone number must be included.
- Applicants must submit a complete list of their academic publications.
- Candidates must specify up to 3 publications. (If the publications have more than one author, an authorship declaration and of the contribution of the applicant should be submitted).