Details about Doctoral Research Fellowship In Contemporary History Of The Middle East
Doctoral Research Fellowship In Contemporary History Of The Middle East is offered for PhD degree in the field of History. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Oslo and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, NOK 430 500-475 400 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 01 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, NOK 430 500-475 400
- Applicants must hold a Master's Degree or equivalent in history.
- He/She must obtain Master's Degree by the time of application.
- Candidates are required to have excellent collaboration skills.
- Must have the ability to join interdisciplinary academic communities.
- Candidates who have recently graduated with good results may be given preference.
- Applicants are selected based on the project's scientific merit, research-related relevance and innovation.
- Candidates estimated academic and personal ability to finish the project within the time frame is evaluated.
- Ability to complete research training is assessed.
- Applicants personal suitability and motivation for the position is considered.
- A detailed copy of the applicant's CV must be submitted.
- Applicants must submit academic transcipts.
- An Application letter describing the candidate's qualifications and motivation for the position must be submitted.
- Must submit research proposal in 3-5 pages.
- Candidates who graduated from a foreign university must provide an explanation of their university's grading system.