Details about Doctoral Research Fellowship In Archaeology Or Object Conservation
Doctoral Research Fellowship In Archaeology Or Object Conservation is offered for PhD degree in the field of Archaeology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Oslo and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, NOK 430 500-475 500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 01 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, NOK 430 500-475 500
- Candidates must hold a master's degree or equivalent in archaeology or object conservation.
- Applicants must obtain their master degree by the time of application.
- Candidates who have graduated with exceptional results will be given preference.
- Must possess Good collaboration skills.
- Applicants will be selected based on the quality of their research proposal.
- The candidates ability to complete research training is assessed.
- Scientific merit, research-related relevance and innovation are evaluated.
- Candidates ability to join interdisciplinary academic communities is considered.
- Applicants must submit an application letter describing their qualifications and motivation for the position.
- A detailed copy of the candidate's CV must be submitted.
- Academic transcripts must be submitted.
- Candidates with education from a foreign university must attach an explanation of their university's grading system.
- Must submit Project description in 3-5 pages.