Details about Doctoral Research Fellow in Political Philosophy, 2017
Doctoral Research Fellow in Political Philosophy, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Political Philosophy. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 05 Jan 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Oslo and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, salary level NOK 432 700 - 489 300 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 05 Jan 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, salary level NOK 432 700 - 489 300
The University of Oslo is offering a Doctoral Research Fellow in Political Philosophy, 2017 for candidates around the world.
- Applicants of Doctoral Research Fellow in Political Philosophy, 2017 must have received or expect to receive a Master's degree in relevant fields or equivalent by the closing date.
- Applicants are required to have motivation for the position and personal suitability.
- Innovation scientific merit and research-related relevance of the project will be taken into consideration.
- Candidates must be able to complete the research training.
- Personal and academic ability of the student to carry out the project within the allotted time is given emphasis on.
- Students must possess good collaboration skills, and the ability to successfully join in academic communities within and across disciplines in order to be eligible for Doctoral Research Fellow in Political Philosophy, 2017.
- Applicants must send their curriculum vitae that should outline education since high school (place, grade), positions held and details of academic work.
- Candidates must send application letter which includes a summary of their scientific work and interests and a description how they fit the description of the person University seeks.
- Project description in 3 - 5 pages including a progress plan must be submitted by the candidates.
- Transcripts of Master's degree must be accompanied by an explanation of grading system if they had graduated from a foreign university.