Details about Doctoral Positions In Department Of Linguistics And Scandinavian Studies, University Of Oslo
Doctoral Positions In Department Of Linguistics And Scandinavian Studies, University Of Oslo is offered for PhD degree in the field of Linguistics and Scandinavian Studies. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 04 May 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Oslo and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, NOK 430 500-475 400 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 04 May 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, NOK 430 500-475 400 per year
- The doctoral position is open to applicants of all nationalities.
- Candidates applying should have a master's degree with considerable results in subject areas related to the position.
- Candidate should have enough personal fitness and motivation for the position.
- A detailed CV including the education, positions, and academic work, and other qualifying activity.
- Copies of educational certificates and transcript of records of all the previous studies.
- Candidate should submit an outline of the project in a maximum of 3-5 pages, which should include the work schedule and a brief statement on the subject.
- Applicants need to submit letters explaining his/her qualifications and motivation for the position.
- The candidates are assessed based on the academic excellence and personal ability to complete the project in the timeframe provided.
- Candidates' interpersonal skills and his/her ability to team with professional societies across disciplines is considered.
- Quality and innovation of the project are taken into consideration.