Details about Doctoral And Postdoctoral Research Fellowships In Multilingual Aphasia, 2017
Doctoral And Postdoctoral Research Fellowships In Multilingual Aphasia, 2017 is offered for PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of Multilingual Aphasia. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Nov 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Oslo and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, NOK 430 500 to 560 700 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Norwegian applicants.
- Deadline: 01 Nov 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, NOK 430 500 to 560 700
The University of Oslo is offering doctoral and postdoctoral fellowships in Multilingual Aphasia at the Center for Multilingualism in Society across the Lifespan (MultiLing) at the Department of Linguistics and Scandinavian Studies. The university of Oslo, located in Oslo, is one of the prestigious universities in Norway.
- The candidates applying for Doctoral and Postdoctoral Research Fellowships in Multilingual Aphasia, 2017 should have an MA or equivalent degree in Communication, Language Therapy, Linguistics, Psychology, Special Needs Education/ Speech or a relevant discipline (for the Doctoral position).
- The applicants for the Postdoctoral position should have a Ph.D. or equivalent in the same subjects mentioned above.
- The candidates applying for the postdoctoral position should submit the doctoral dissertation before the deadline.
- The applicants should have outstanding spoken and written English communication skills.
- The candidates applying for Doctoral and Postdoctoral Research Fellowships in Multilingual Aphasia, 2017 are evaluated based on the project's scientific merit, project’s relevance for the MultiLing Aphasia project, and international experience and network of the applicants.
- The applicants will also be assessed on the basis of candidates' personal and academic qualifications and cooperative skills.
- The applicants for Doctoral and Postdoctoral Research Fellowships in Multilingual Aphasia, 2017 should submit a curriculum vitae, containing education, academic work, positions and scientific publications.
- The candidates should submit an application letter and academic transcripts.
- The applicants are expected to submit project description in 5 pages.
- The candidates should submit contact details of 2 to 3 referees like name, e-mail, telephone number and relation to applicants.
What does it offer?
The successful applicants for Doctoral position get NOK 430 500 - 475 400 and Postdoctoral position get NOK 483 700 - 560 700.