Details about DIT Fiosraigh Dean Of Graduate Research School Award
DIT Fiosraigh Dean Of Graduate Research School Award is offered for PhD degree in the field of Environment, Energy and Health, Information, Communications and Media Technologies, New Materials and Devices and Society, Culture and Enterprise. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jan 2018. This scholarship is provided by Dublin Institute of Technology (DIT) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, A stipend of €16,000 p.a. will be provided . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 15 Jan 2018
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, A stipend of €16,000 p.a. will be provided
The Fiosraigh Scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis and research proposals should be aligned with the DIT Research Thematic areas:
- Environment, Energy & Health
- Information, Communications and Media Technologies
- New Materials and Devices
- Society, Culture and Enterprise
Eligibility for DIT Fiosraigh Dean Of Graduate Research School Award:
- Candidates must have obtained a primary degree classification equivalent to Upper Second Class Honours (2.1) or higher, from an approved University or an approved equivalent degree-awarding body, or have an approved equivalent professional qualification in an area cognate to the proposed research topic.
- An applicant, whose native language is not English, must also display an adequate proficiency in the English language.
- The minimum level required is 6.0 on the International English Language Testing System or equivalent for the overall average score and a score not lower than 5.5 in each category.
Value of Fiosraigh Dean Of Graduate Research award:
The recipient of the award will get a stipend of €16,000 p.a. and registration fees €4,500 and €2000 for project cost.