Details about Distinguished Researcher Award, 2018
Distinguished Researcher Award, 2018 is offered for Conferences & Travel Grants degree in the field of Oncology Nursing. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Sep 2018. This scholarship is provided by Oncology Nursing Society and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $2,000 award, a plaque, and travel reimbursement . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 30 Sep 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $2,000 award, a plaque, and travel reimbursement
- The applicants for Distinguished Researcher Award, 2018 must be an active ONS member.
- An ONS member must nominate the applicants.
- Applicants must have secured a doctorate in nursing or a related field of study.
- Candidates who have made major contributions towards the scientific foundation for practice can apply for Distinguished Researcher Award, 2018.
- Experience in substantive research of a sustained program is considered.
- Must have a valid record of publication in oncology.
- Applicants must have a valid proof that the scientist's research program has advanced the delivery of quality cancer care by nurses.
- Must hold certified contributions to ONS.
- Applicants must have documented contributions to the cancer community-at-large.