Details about Development-Related Postgraduate Courses (EPOS) • DAAD
Development-Related Postgraduate Courses (EPOS) • DAAD is offered for PhD degree in the field of Subjects chosen by the Doctoral Candidates. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Dec 2022. This scholarship is provided by Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst (DAAD) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Monthly payments of 861 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates . This scholarship is open for: Open to all Nationals.
- Deadline: 15 Dec 2022
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Monthly payments of 861 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
With its development-oriented postgraduate study programs, the DAAD promotes the training of specialists from developing and newly industrialized countries. Well-trained local experts, who are networked with international partners, play an important part in the sustainable development of their countries. They are the best guarantee for a better future with less poverty, more education, and health for all. The scholarships offer foreign graduates from developing and newly industrialized countries from all disciplines and with at least two years of professional experience the chance to take a postgraduate or Master's degree at a state or state-recognized German university, and in exceptional cases to take a doctoral degree and to obtain a university qualification (Master's/PhD) in Germany.
- Depending on an academic level, monthly payments of 861 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
- Payments towards health, accident, and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
- Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits:
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of the family