Details about Dean's Student Leadership Award, 2017
Dean's Student Leadership Award, 2017 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Arts and Science. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Dec 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Toronto and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 15 Dec 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $500
The Faculty of Arts and Science at the University of Toronto is offering scholarships to students pursuing undergraduate and graduate courses in Arts and Science with leadership roles in their extracurricular activities.
- The applicants for Dean's Student Leadership Award, 2017 should be an undergraduate or graduate student enrolled at the Faculty of Arts and Science, St. George campus.
- The candidates should have furthered the university's education mission by promoting civil discourse and informed dialogue.
- The applicants should have supported the university's internal character through cross-cultural understanding.
- The candidates are expected to have leadership skills demonstrated in the running of recreational programs and clubs.
- The applicants should have contributed to the faculty's diversity through social programming and cultural events.
- The candidates applying for Dean's Student Leadership Award, 2017 should submit a curriculum vitae and a cover sheet.
- A nomination can be made by University of Toronto's faculty, students, or administrative staff.
- The applicants should submit a nomination letter outlining the nominee's merit and two letters of support for the nomination from the faculty, students, alumni, or administrative staff (at least one letter should be from the faculty or administrative staff).
- All components of the nomination should be submitted together.