Details about Deakin Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship, 2017
Deakin Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship, 2017 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Deakin University and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, 100% or 50% towards tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to international applicants (other than Australia).
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, 100% or 50% towards tuition fees
The Deakin University is offering scholarships to international students with high academic performance.
- The candidates applying for Deakin Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship, 2017 should an international student other than Australia and should have a student visa to be able to study in Australia.
- The applicants should not have received any other scholarship or bursary from the Deakin University.
- The candidates should have an average of 85% or equivalent in previous studies.
- The applicants for Deakin Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship, 2017 should complete and submit an application form of Deakin International Scholarship Program.
- The candidates are expected to submit a personal statement outlining why the want to study at Deakin University, work experience, and extra-curricular activities, and how they would make an excellent ambassador for the university.
- The applicants should also submit academic transcripts.
Value of the scholarship
The recipients of Deakin Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship, 2017 get 100% or 50% contribution for the tuition fees and an opportunity to participate in Vice-Chancellor's Professional Excellence Program.