Details about David Sainsbury Fellowships, NC3Rs, 2017
David Sainsbury Fellowships, NC3Rs, 2017 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Medical, Biological or Veterinary Research. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 21 Jun 2017. This scholarship is provided by National Centre for the Replacement Refinement and Reduction of Animals in Research (NC3Rs) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £30k per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 21 Jun 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £30k per annum
David Sainsbury Fellowships, NC3Rs, 2017 is designed to assist talented, 3Rs-minded scientists.
- David Sainsbury Fellowships, NC3Rs, 2017 is open to applicants of all nationalities.
- Researchers with a minimum of two and a maximum of six years postdoctoral experience can apply for the fellowship.
- at the time of application.
- If the candidate already has a permanent contract of employment at the host institution, then he/she is considered ineligible.
- The candidates applying for David Sainsbury Fellowships, NC3Rs, 2017 should identify a Sponsor at the host Research Organisation.
- Candidates need to submit a detailed CV which should include award date of Ph.D. and employment history.
- An outline of the research proposal.
- A list of publications done by the applicant.